The best way to know if we're the right company for your organization can be determined by how often you answer "yes" to these questions:
- Have you already explored the many turnkey software options available to your business and concluded none of them will work? Have you concluded exhaustively that you truly need to hire a professional software engineering firm to build your organization a custom solution?
- Have you considered that owning and operating custom software is inherently risky and concluded that it's still the best move for your organization? (The good news is, our entire approach is aimed at mitigating this risk for you.)
- Have you reviewed our engineering principles, our partnership engagements, and our preservation maintenance approach to building software and concluded it's right for your organization?
- Are you sure the software you want to build needs to be engineered at the level we operate (e.g., distributed architecture, automated testing, cloud-orchestrated DevOps, industry standardization)?
- When the software is released, will your organization or the organizations you serve rely heavily upon it? Will it be essential to ongoing success?
We offer several smaller consulting engagements
if you'd like to ease into a partnership with us.